African American Weddings

Three more Checks!

I was looking at the checklist and noticed that I have 2 more that I can check off the list!

- Envision Your Wedding Dress (I found this GORGEOUS Mikaela dress and how about I even found it on sale....like 50% off!) I'm going to try it on this weekend to see how I look in it.

- Get in Wedding Day Shape (I started working with my trainer, Sam, last Friday. She has me on a 1400 calorie/day meal plan, and 6x week workout plan - rest on Sundays)

- Hire a wedding coordinator (even though I'm a planner myself, I said I'll use my fave wedding planner who was my instructor in my certification course and it just works out)
image180 Made the cut!
image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
image 7 Found something else to do
image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image

Re: Three more Checks!

• edited December 2011
    woo hoo!! i love checks! Laughing and those are really good ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    Excellente!!!! Congrats!

Btw, have you been to Priscilla on Peachtree? I was thinking about going there, but it's probably a mess by now.
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    wohooo yay for your checks gl on your weight loss/ toning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

No I haven't been to Priscilla's on Peachtree. I hadn't planned on even starting to go dress shopping until I got this weight off which should be done by the 1st of December or so. We're taking our son to Disney World for his birthday that week, so when we return will be when I start to go. I did see that Priscilla's has everything 70% off now.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards