African American Weddings

*******Keyaira04********

You have a PM.... girl I just realized u may not have seen it..lol...

SORRY..

S.N. WHY ARE WE UP SOOO EARLY THIS SATURDAY MORNING!!!.. LOL
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *******Keyaira04********

• Me? I dont see it :-(
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • It was about the invites and I talked about my website. U may have seen it before..I'm not sure
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol. Oh. I saw it. I loved the website! I really respect the two of you. Brings me hope for the future. God can really bring and keep people together. im so happy for you! Any other help I can provide on the website? Yeah, I'm going with those invites. I got some pointers from you and Cha. Made the corrections and they are waiting to ordered in my VP inbox. Im kidda over them, as they are only paper. I think this attitude happen towards them as we went to a few of his relatives houses and not one of the STDs I sent to three adults were up. All my relatives had theirs ups though. LOL I said the same thing about being up so easy. I wrote a few post and , then went back to sleep! I have not been sleep well due to pain on my right side. I think its from drinking too much pop. Hows planning going for you? I asked FI how he felt about vegas for our hm and forgot we both didn't have a great time in that city...sadness. I will be there in spirit though!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards