Washington-Seattle
Options

Sort Of New 14 Months To Go!

I've been relying on theknot.com for a little while, but just recently discovered how helpful the boards can be! A bit about my fiance and I: we met via match.com in July of 2009 and our first date was the night before Seafair, a good friend of mine's wedding, and the beginning of an annual 80 hour work week, so starting a relationship was the last thing on my mind! When it's right and you feel the chemistry you make the time : We both knew this was the start of something big, but we took it slow so that we could each get over our previous relationship baggage, much to our families chagrin! Then, on our first trip to Disneyland, he had a surprise for me! On our last night at the end of the fireworks he asked me to be his wife! I said yes and being the number nerd that I am I wanted our wedding date to add up like our engagement date did 10/01/11 so we looked at a calendar and tried to find a Friday his want that added up and we decided on 06/07/13. We've got a ceremony and reception space Redhook Brewery and a coordinator Krista Herman Wishes! and now I'm doing lots of research on dj's and photographers to make our day complete. Thank you so much for reading and any help you've already posted or will in the future!

Re: Sort Of New 14 Months To Go!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards