African American Weddings

Wedding Programs

Hey what order should everything go? I found this one but it seem a bit much. What should I add and/or delete??

Prelude                                                   

Seating of parents
                                                                Processional                                                          
Entrance of Bride 

Greetings & Prayers 

Scripture Reading

Poem Reading                                                       
Statement of Intent

Exchange of Vows

Exchange of Rings

Sand Ceremony

Blessing of the Marriage

Presentation of the couple
                                                                  Benediction                                                              

Recessional

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Programs

• Are you planning on doing a poem reading? Other than that everything seems about right!
    Anniversary
  • Um not sure yet. Maybe a poem or a song. Dont we need a fill in space or we can just jump into everything. I would love to skip the poen and song. In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-programs-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f27d93aa-3a46-45a7-bde2-1bf9587216dePost:a7374195-6d57-47d1-a850-6063590c5a35">Re: Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you planning on doing a poem reading? Other than that everything seems about right!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-programs-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:f27d93aa-3a46-45a7-bde2-1bf9587216dePost:903c34e6-d18a-44f4-96bd-05c0ca3705d3">Re: Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um not sure yet. Maybe a poem or a song. Dont we need a fill in space or we can just jump into everything. I would love to skip the poen and song. In Response to Re: Wedding Programs :
    Posted by Toiizloved[/QUOTE]

<div>I didn't have a poem or a song. I just had an instrumental play while we were doing the sand ceremony. </div>
    Anniversary
  • You can have a song sung while you are doing the Sand Ceremony.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Great that will work. Thanks Ladies
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-programs-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f27d93aa-3a46-45a7-bde2-1bf9587216dePost:60aa3a42-bad4-42e0-b71f-c8757c0e50a9">Re: Wedding Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Programs : I didn't have a poem or a song. I just had an instrumental play while we were doing the sand ceremony. 
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards