African American Weddings

Since It's Slow (PIP)

Hey Girls

I went with my MOH's to pick out their dress over the weekend and I just couldnt resist tring on my dress again.. I still love it.. I dont have my petticoat on under it so imagine it a bit more fluffy.. Say it together with me awwwwwwwwwwww lol. Happy Friday Ladies
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Since It's Slow (PIP)

• Girl you look SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!!! I love the detail.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

I like it!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • You look like a princess!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You so silly! LOL! It's beautiful Toi! On a SN: I wanna go pick up my dress from the Salon (it's in storage) just the thought of "Angela" being there all alone makes me cringe! Shoot, she is fully paid for and hell, I want her HOME! *drops mic exits stage left* LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • leatbaleatba member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    Loving that dress. Awwwww
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Ladies... @ MissusD- Girl I feel the same way.. She said you cant keep it here until your wedding.. I'm like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lol... Dang I need to give her a name huh. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought I was the only one that gave my dress a name.  Her name is Esmerelda Maxine!  She is being altered but I miss her so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ MIssusD..you is too funny lol 

You look purty..I love the lace at the bottom ! 

I miss my dress too. I cant wait to try her on again 
  • beautiful and i did say it at the same time as i was reading it AWWWWWW lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_since-its-slow-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f35df3e8-ea82-47fd-b0fe-a4bc5b22ad9aPost:6530479d-d9fa-4855-a75a-14c7a526e19a">Re: Since It's Slow (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ladies... @ MissusD- Girl I feel the same way.. She said you cant keep it here until your wedding.. I'm like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lol... Dang I need to give her a name huh. lol
    Posted by Toiizloved[/QUOTE]

Yes..give her a name Toi! LOL
  • edited December 2012
    I love it! I'm just like you the fluffier the better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • you look beautiful...

and I have been thinking about just going to the salon to try my dress on... I miss her....

when I have to bring her home.. I need to figure out where I am going to have her live....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_since-its-slow-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f35df3e8-ea82-47fd-b0fe-a4bc5b22ad9aPost:ea117128-3c8b-413f-95f1-2872c9df20b7">Re: Since It's Slow (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]you look beautiful... and I have been thinking about just going to the salon to try my dress on... I miss her.... when I have to bring her home.. I need to figure out where I am going to have her live....
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

My granny SAYS she's gonna clear some space in her closet so I can store my dress.....she may need some reminding...hmmmm

*calling granny NOW*
  • maybe I can put it at my moms house.. That would work.. but I have to make sure their dang dog doesnt get to it.. or there will be TROUBLE...TROUBLE!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards