African American Weddings

Why we love 'em Wednesday!

I love him because he takes good care of me. Right now I'm sick and he's catering to my every need. *shakes bell Ryyyyyyaaaaaannnnnn I need you*
145 Invited image
65 Cannot wait to party! image
1 Saving me money! image
80 Looking for the mailbox image

Re: Why we love 'em Wednesday!

• I Love Him Because Last Night, I Was Doing Wedding Stuff And He Cleaned The Whole House, Including The Kitchen And Bathroom, Washed The Kids, AND Made My Lunch For Work Today.! Gotta Love Him!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 2 minutes after we left for work this morning (in seperate cars) he called me on my cell phone to get some extrea "talk time" in because after checking our data plan, he realized we hadn't used any of our shared minutes for this month. BTW, we work in the same building. <3

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I love him because he always know how to make me smile and is so completely devoted to me ;-)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • I love him because he makes me happy and he is def my better half and always keeping me balance.. and he treats me like a queen. Love me some him..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love em because he texts me randomly just to says I love u.
    SoontobeMRsSMITH13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards