African American Weddings

My wedding album (LIP)

Hey Sissys,

I wanted to share my wedding album I made on shutterfly. As many of you know I used my husband's cousin as a photgrapher. He wanted to charge us $400 after he told us it was a gift but anyway we ended up giving him a $200 love offering. Anyway he gave me the disc with all the pics and I uploaded them to Shutterfly and made my own album. It turned out great and I know I saved a TON of money by doing it this way. If you are looking to save some money I would recomend getting the disc from your photogrpher and doing your own album, and prints. My book is beautiful and looks professionally done. I like it even more knowing how much money I saved lol.

imageAnniversary

Re: My wedding album (LIP)

• Oh girl, this looks GREAT! YOGIE
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ITS BEAUTIFUL! so beautiful that when i get my pictures you'll be getting a message asking if you can hook mine up lol! Seriously though looks NICE! I just started making (but haven't ordered) photo albums on there, do they have leather or any other kind of really nice outer cover?

and Surprised no he didn't! that's bold and absurd of him!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • just beautiful,  u did a awesome job 
  • This looks great! DId it take a long to to put together? We opted out of purchasing a photo book because I was going to do it online myself....like 6 months ago, smh! I may have to try this.
  • 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-wedding-album-lip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:f7b22b84-4cc9-47ad-a362-353ec44e08acPost:5e1a1723-de6c-47b6-a8d4-e1fddd6f2879">Re: My wedding album (LIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]This looks great! DId it take a long to to put together? We opted out of purchasing a photo book because I was going to do it online myself....like 6 months ago, smh! I may have to try this.
    Posted by Jana711[/QUOTE]
    Thanks yall!

<div>Jana it only took a couple of hours but so worth what I saved. I got some $20 gift cards from Davids bridal and ended up paying......wait for it......$66 bucks!!!!!!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>They had hard and soft covers. I think that was it. My book is  12x12 so it's pretty big. They only come in hard covers.</div><div>
    </div><div>Tash you are crazy lol.</div>
    imageAnniversary
  • Youre pics are beautiful and I can see the LOVE... CONGRATS!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aww really nice :) 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • O M G..I love this book. Im going to ask my photog about a discount if I do my own book. This looks great and I love the pics..such a beautiful famliy !!
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I so love this book, you did a great job and your pictures are pretty...

• LOVE IT!!!! You did awesome B!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • AWESOME JOB SOROR!! Just lovely!! I found a photographer that I can get all my pics on the disc and my dad is going to make my photo album since he is a photographer! Beautiful again!!
  • Thanks yall!!!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards