African American Weddings

Baby Christian is here!!!

Sorry ladies, this post has been a long time coming.  I have been meaning to write it for weeks now.  But Baby Christian Parker arrived Feb 7 at 8:15am and he weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz, 20 inches long and he is absolutely perfect.  The morning of the birth started out a little stressful though.  I went in for a scheduled C section early that morning and my Mom called us and told us to turn on the news.  Sadly one of the officers shot and killed by Christoper Dorner was taken to our hospital and it was a madhouse.  Some of the streets were blocked off and when we arrived there were officers with rifles in the lobby.  Fortunately we were able to check in with no issues and little Christian arrived a couple hours later perfectly healthy.  As a first time Mom and with gestational diabetes, I was so relieved that he was ok. We couldnt be happier with the newest addition to our family.  I will try to post pics soon as soon as I find the darn cord to my camera lol. Luv u guys and hope all is well with my sissys.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Christian is here!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards