• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Freaking out right now.

Okay so I'm probably being ridiculously silly right now, but tonight is the first night that Aaron has been away and I swear I keep hearing this knocking on the door. It's actually more like a clicking though. I look through the keyhole and nothing is there. This area is pretty nice, but bad things happen in good places!! Someone tell me to chill out. Please.
image image

Emilia Antoinette
10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freaking out right now.

• Ooh I cant tell you to chill out but I can tell you to join my crazy club. Ok please dont judge me, but DH was out really late the other night (fantasy football draft) and I went to bed with pepper spray in my hand. I would totally have a slumber party with ya if we lived closer. haha.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pepper Spray: great idea!! Oh my gosh. So I walked in the living room just now to see where the noise was coming from, and it stopped. go team. I get back on the computer in the bedroom and I hear it again! Aaron, get your butt back here now!
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
  • Turn on some upbeat music, and knot. :) Maybe KUI...
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Is your house old at all? Its probably just house noises- thats what I always try to tell myself. Oh and sometimes I put 91 into my phone so that if some a$$hole breaks in, all I have to do is enter the other 1 and press call...Crazy paranoid I am.
    Honeymooning image
  • Is it vaguely rhythmic at all? Something mechanical maybe?
  • KUI as in the one-legged mountain demon ?
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
  • I don't think so Kaesha. It stopped for about 10 minutes and then came back and now it's gone. But these walls are thin and I can hear my neighbors in the next apt so as long as I can scream loud I think I'll be okay. Sorry to disturb everyone, :)
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
  • lol 91.... Well, I'm in an apartment, and there's no phone. That's right, I don't own a cell phone. I did, until I went to Canada, so I had to cancel it. Now I'm back, and I'm just lazy. No phone. No pepper spray. No man. What's a girl to do?! Thank God for the knotties!!
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
  • Wait Ringy... KUI = Knot Under the Influence? Great Idea. No supplies. :(
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
  • no phone? eek. tv? just turn on the tv kinda loud so you cant hear the noises anymore. and ringpop- KUI=happy. My bday present to myself=wine.
    Honeymooning image
  • Solution: Blaring Chiodos on Project Playlist.
    image image

Emilia Antoinette
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards