South Asian Weddings

OL Wednesday!

Dear Parents,
You've made it a bad day. All I have to say.
- girl who doesn't even care about her wedding anymore.

Re: OL Wednesday!

• edited December 2011
    Dear Self,

I hope that this feeling crappy and run down is just allergies and not some sort of spring cold, otherwise we're going to fight.

-Cranky Pants
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mom and Dad,
    Thanks for taking pictures of your mouthwatering dinner of Masala Dosas, Sambar, and awesome company!  I'm super jealous!

Your loving daughter

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:047f2d78-d956-4892-aaac-2d89e0409f47Post:c34745d1-fad9-4f0f-b3b5-b54a71372b18">Re: OL Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Mom and Dad, Thanks for taking pictures of your mouthwatering dinner of <strong>Masala Dosas</strong>, Sambar, and awesome company!  I'm super jealous! Your loving daughter
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

<div>mmmmm!!!! this makes me miss home! no, my mom doesnt make it but Artesia is 10 mins from her house! </div>
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:047f2d78-d956-4892-aaac-2d89e0409f47Post:406e7cdd-fbd0-4c87-a954-46fdf8f85306">Re: OL Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Wednesday! : mmmmm!!!! this makes me miss home! no, my mom doesnt make it but Artesia is 10 mins from her house! 
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this weekend I could just make it to California for a quick drive, eat eat eat, and drive back... I mean 10 hours for some masala dosas??  Maybe I'll go to Udupi instead yum!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:047f2d78-d956-4892-aaac-2d89e0409f47Post:983a6e0e-57e3-4263-973e-42c8d4931e3a">Re: OL Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Wednesday! : I was thinking this weekend I could just make it to California for a quick drive, eat eat eat, and drive back... I mean 10 hours for some masala dosas??  Maybe I'll go to Udupi instead yum!!
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG!!! Really?? I MAY be going there this weekend for a family event. Not too sure. the cost of plane tickets have gone up so much! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards