South Asian Weddings

DJs -- Magic Mike vs. DJ Sunny vs. Dhoom Events?

Hello,

I am deciding between Magic Mike, DJ Sunny and Dhoom Events for my DJ/MC. I'm getting married in NJ next fall. Any recommendations or advice on how good they are at making the reception an awesome party? Also how they are to work with before and during the wedding. Any experiences would be very helpful, it's so hard to choose -- thanks!

Re: DJs -- Magic Mike vs. DJ Sunny vs. Dhoom Events?

• I'm a wedding planner myself and I would recommend DJ Sunny hands down. He is professional and listens to your thoughts and concerns and implements them so that you are happy. Also, please let me know if I can be of any assistance in your wedding planning or even DOC.
  • We used DJ Sunny and were very happy.  He was very reasonably priced and was very open to working with us on how we wanted the schedule of events to go as well as for music selection.  

Just a heads up - we found that all vendors were super easy to get in touch with when we were still choosing them (because they all want your business), and then once we signed our contracts, a long while went by that they all seemed very difficult to get a hold of.  Luckily this changed but not until much closer to our actual wedding date.  
  • My sister had an engagement party and Dhoom Events are great!! I wish I knew about them earlier! :) Milan is one of the DJ's, very easy to work with!

Hope this helps! 

• I used Dhoom Events for my wedding last year and I must say it was a pleasure to work with them.  I had DJ Vinit and MC Manish handle my event and Milin worked with us from start to finish with the planning process.  They did exactly as I wanted with the introductions and dance floor music.  They didn't treat me like a client but as a friend... really put me at ease.  Definitely look them up:  Dhoom Events
  • I am the proud owner of DJ Awaz Entertainment. Since my family uses this website, I decided to extend a promotion for the members here.

$100 off final quote for mentioning "theknot.com"

Email: contact@indiandjnewyork.com

Thank You :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards