South Asian Weddings

**snoozyfish**

Welcome to the board, and I just wanted to say I saw the immigration discussion in your previoous post.  I'm an immigration attorney, and it's pretty much what I do all day.  I'd be happy to help with any questions, for anyone else too :)  I can't give legal advice, but I have no problem just answering questions/explaining the law.  My email address is chaita_1 at yahoo.  But the advice you got below is pretty much right on. 

Re: **snoozyfish**

• Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL there's a lot of us in the field on this board :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Totally butting in because I was thinking the same thing, Meg!  Also, when the heck is there ever an intro post on the Knot that gets 41 responses and there's not a single controversial thing said in it??   :)
  • edited December 2011
    Lol.  Thanks ladies.  I appreciate all the offers of help.  If I have any more questions, I'll definitely keep you all in mind. dublin: Based on what I've read on other boards, I was thinking the same thing myself. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, that why I love this board :)  I actually don't remember anyone being snarky on here at all.  Definitely can't say that of some other boards.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL D2M!  I agree - on the SA board, we're usually lucky if a post generates 20 replies.  Maybe we need to up the snark factor on here to get things moving :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Please, no snark!!!  I love this board - you guys have been sooo helpful! 
  • edited December 2011
    No one's really a tool on this board, which helps with the zero-snark factor. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea the only semi-toolish response on this board that I can remember is that girl who implied that someone was ghetto for wanting a rap/hip hop song as their entrance song haha
  • edited December 2011
    That is so true... I never really thought about why I like this board so much and it's because everyone is so helpful even when they might not know something, they'll help point you in the right direction. So nice! Now there's one board that I've been frequenting that is constant drama and a lot of snarky women -- I'm scared to post on there, fearing I'll be ridiculed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards