South Asian Weddings

AW: Preliminary Album Design!

Thought I'd have a little AW-ing moment :-)I know I posted a few pics after getting hitched, but I don't think I posted too many.  Anyway, we had a meeting with our photog last night to discuss our initial album design.  The designer made a preliminary album to tell our "story" the way she imagined.  As a bonus, she put that "album" in slideshow form with funky transitions and music.  Here's the slideshow!  It's slightly out of order and also a first draft, so we still have to edit which pics we actually want in the album.  Also the quality of the slideshow may be off because it's a compressed form, but the version we saw at the office yesterday was hi-res :-)Hopefully the link works! http://animoto.com/play/O1uGhs8dr7QjVbH6il6S9g?autostart=true#_home

Re: AW: Preliminary Album Design!

• edited December 2011
    Lovely, Meg!  I really like the b&w shots toward the end.  Also, your reception lighting was really fabulous!!
  • SmithaandMikeSmithaandMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I could only get the low-res-but they still looked good.  I can only imagine how hard it is to pick only favorites to put in an album.  But they look great.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I feel bad for not posting sooner.  Unfortunately, I have a tiny monitor and I can't really make out the pics in the low-res.  (Maybe I should get my eyes checked?)  But I didn't want you to think I didn't like your album!  I just can't see it yet!  If you ever get a high-res one to share, I look forward to it.  That said -- the album set-up is very cool.  The graphics are amazing, and I really like the way it's set up. 
  • katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Very cool, Meghana!  Thanks for sharing more pics!  Have to admit I was hoping you would sometime  :)
  • erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pics are beautiful!  I love the b&w ones too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards