South Asian Weddings

AW: I'm married!

Hi girls!  We're back from our honeymoon/moving all our junk into one place and I wanted to stop in to share some pictures.  My photographer doesn't have our professional photos ready yet, but my friend took some shots before and after the wedding (she used to be a professional photographer)Here is a link to the flickr site she created:http://tinyurl.com/mphmodIt includes our henna party and the shots before and during the wedding ceremony.  She wasn't able to take shots of the reception. We had a great time at the wedding (the planning is worth it) and we are so excited to finally start our lives together!

Re: AW: I'm married!

• katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay you're back!!  lovely pictures!  looks like everything turned out beautifully!  I like the tikka and bangles with the white dress, very elegant
  • Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back!!  Beautiful pictures and you look great!!  I love your shoes :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Erin-congrats! I can't wait to see the "pro pro" pics...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! You both look great - and so happy! And I second the love for the shoes!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!! You look beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked great! I loved the shoes as well and your mehndi turned out really well too!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  So glad to hear it all went great!  Where did you go on honeymoon, btw?Your pics are awesome!  I love that you wore a tikka with the white veil; talk about a fusion wedding!  And duuuuude, your programs are gorgeous.  I wish I had seen that style so I could have stolen, er, borrowed the idea for myself.
  • katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh wow yes, went back and looked at the programs.  gorgeous!  did you DIY?  where did you get those designs?PS I love the name Anand, its our nephew's name too  :)
  • erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls!  Thanks for all of the compliments!  Actually I got my programs, seating cards, invitations, etc... from a designer in San Diego.  Here's her site:  http://www.moiraevents.com/She's really creative and she made the designs specifically for me (so she can do custom, but she also has ready to go designs, too).We went to Maui for our honeymoon and it was just gorgeous!  I can't wait to catch up on the posts and see how you ladies are all doing!
  • edited December 2011
    Those pictures are fantastic!  You could tell that she used to be a professional!  Everything looks amazing.  You look particularly good in a tikka (I'm jealous!), and ... your shoes are hot.  Can't wait to see the pro pics!
  • edited December 2011
    you looked soooo beautiful! i also loved how your rocked the tikka and it just looked so wonderfully flawless. looked like a great day, your venue seemed pretty neat too. congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    Just beautiful!  I also loved how you rocked the Tikka and bangles with the white dress.  It's looks so amazing!Cant wait to see more!
  • neha1683neha1683 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! And I agree, love the tikka and bangles with the white dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards