South Asian Weddings

DJ magic mike vs DJ RAj ?????

Hi everyone trying to decide here. Magic mike is substantially more expensive. We are Hindu Punjabi.
Any advice?
Thank you very much

Re: DJ magic mike vs DJ RAj ?????

• rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Try DJ Shilpa. She is awesome. We are event planners and always use DJ Shilpa. She is the best will Rock Your Punjabi Party!!!! We used her for our Wedding/ reception DJ as well.

If you want, you can call me at (216)502-5194 and Ask for Simer. I can also give you amazing recommendations for any other DJ's or any vendors you may want, in the market for a very nominal fee.

Regards,

Simer Grewal
    Dream Weddings by Simer
  • In Response to <a href="http://allentown.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_dj-magic-mike-vs-dj-raj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:104c8c30-d444-49b4-b8db-36413b53d0a8Post:c3ceab2f-1cf7-4261-9857-3ecf8fad7fc4">DJ magic mike vs DJ RAj ?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone trying to decide here. Magic mike is substantially more expensive. We are Hindu Punjabi. Any advice? Thank you very much
    Posted by Nicool333[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">check out JP Entertainment.  def worth it with plenty of experience and best prices.  <a style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-weight:normal;font-style:inherit;font-size:12px;font-family:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;text-decoration:underline;color:#4c402a;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.JP-Ent.com/">www.JP-Ent.com</a></span></div>
  • Hi there..I think you can't go wrong either way with DJ RAJ or DJ Magic MIke.  We used Magic Mike...and he was AMAZING!!  Everyone complemented us on our DJ and when the dance floor was empty and somehow got everyone on the dance floor!  Also, he gives great suggesstions for different inidian and non-indian music, depending on what you like.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards