South Asian Weddings

Travels to Portugal or Greece

Have any of you ladies been to Portugal or Greece?

Next time I see BF, we are thinking I'll fly to London and we'll have a short getaway to Greece or Portugal.

Or, do you have any suggestions on where else to go? We have both been to Spain, he has been to Portugal, but we really just want somewhere that will be kind of warm (we've never had a beach holiday of any kind - only cities like TO, Vegas, Edinburgh, Chicago) in April or May.

Re: Travels to Portugal or Greece

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to Toronto in July and Brazil for my birthday. I really want to go to Greece but the BF has already been. I think Portugal would be fun. Lisbon? Since you haven't had a beach holiday, how about Costa Rica or Puerto Rico? Italy? Just my suggestions. Hope that helps a bit.
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the suggestions, Steph :) But I think we want to travel around Europe. Italy may work. I want to go to the Amalfi Coast badly.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_travels-portugal-greece?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:185fff68-6f12-47c5-9c18-444d87c3ad8ePost:8cc63444-e24e-4a22-be29-f7289925ce4d">Re: Travels to Portugal or Greece</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the suggestions, Steph :) But I think we want to travel around Europe. Italy may work. <strong>I want to go to the Amalfi Coast badly.</strong>
    Posted by SonaliPop[/QUOTE]

<div>I second that! Whatever you choose, it'll be amazing.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    My cousin lived in Prague and said there were things there. My sister went to Pompeii and found it amazing. They also like Rome. One for the Vatican and all the historic stuff.
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to visit Greece!!  Italy or Venice would be next on the list. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ohh could you maybe do a Mediterranean cruise or something?
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards