South Asian Weddings

Twin Video Productions Wedding DVD

Three months after the wedding, I FINALLY submitted everything I needed to to Twin Video Productions so they can start on the wedding DVD. So now of course the big question - when will it be ready?? If anyone else used Twin, how long did it take you to get your DVD/ wedding/reception highlight videos?

Re: Twin Video Productions Wedding DVD

• Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't use Twin, but as far as video timing, it took us some time.  We didn't see our highlights/DVD until about 4.5 months after our wedding.  Then we submitted one round of changes and it took them a few more weeks to put that together.  We have been married for 6 months now and we're about ready to submit our final changes, so we *hope* to have to have our final DVD in the next month or so
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our videographer has a timeline of 10-14 days after the wedding for a trailer. Then depending on how crazy their schedule is next summer it could take 2-3 months for our final video.
  • edited December 2011
    good question...i used twin, got married 4 months ago, gave my selections about 2 months ago...from time to time i get an automatic update email from them stating where in the process the video is...i keep meaning to contact them/look at the contract, but for some reason...just not motivated!
  • edited December 2011
    I e-mailed Twin for their estimate and they said about 8 - 10 weeks for my video (around late Jan/Feb). You should probably be getting yours any day now, shilps! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am considering Twin Video as well. Any feedback on how they are? Are they worth the price? Did you absolutely love their work?
  • edited December 2011
    I got Twin for my wedding that was 11-22-09, We sent the songs really late, and the estimated date says 4-26, Hope I get it soon.

Another alternative for videography is Prince Production
    http://www.princeproduction.com/index2.php

He's my brother in law, has a great eye for detail and is very talented. He is out of CT.
    I wish we got him but couldnt because he was part of the wedding..

Good luck with your planning brides..! and hope you get your video soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards