South Asian Weddings

Re: OL Wednesday

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello weather...

we are 4 days into spring...and it's snowing...smarten up please!

MrsB
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear MI Residents,

It's March. It's winter weather. Who cares? You grew up your whole life with iffy, unpredictable weather and Spring has never really been warm and full of flowers here, anyway. Get with the program. At least you're not in Japan, where my friend Yuki can't find his Grandmother becuase her hospital has been demolished and there is no trace of her body there! Get over it!

Me
  • MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_ol-wednesday-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:269c78ff-10ac-4035-9132-91101011dc72Post:7991d117-0809-48ca-a3d8-01a08a577a3e">Re: OL Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Get over it! Me
    Posted by SonaliPop[/QUOTE]

Sonali...you make me feel bad for complaining :(
  • reshma82reshma82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL sonali-
    mother nature is a tease.. give us a day with wonderful weather then the storms and back to 21 degrees lol

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I'm talking about all my fellow Michiganders who have had a ton of complaints about the weather. With all the other stuff going on in Israel and Japan and Libya and Egypt I feel like it's really not a big deal...the sun will be out, the flowers will bloom, it'll all be right as rain.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Bhanu, I was just referring to the friends I have here. I'm a 'don't sweat the small stuff' kind of person.
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got an open letter -

Dear exh,
    Please pay your fee, I can't believe you've been dragging your feet, arguing etc.  Pay or else my lawyer is gonna get you.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed ex

Dear Tax Deficit,
    Are you gonna ever stop growing?

Worried Tax Payer

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards