South Asian Weddings

Meeting vendors in person next week!

Hi Ladies,

Flying into Texas (from Canada) to meet vendors in person next week!!! Getting our e-shoot done in austin, meeting videographer,decorator, a few make up artists, a few caterers ,visitng the venue in Houston. I only have 10 days is there anything else i should do?

Re: Meeting vendors in person next week!

• edited December 2011
    Have you met the officiant, photographer, and DJ yet? How about invitations, do you need to meet with the person making them?
  • britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh yes we are meeting DJ and i will meet the photographer when they do our e shoot and yes u are right the punditji is on the list!Thanks for reminder :)

Our invites are done as my parents brought them from india!
  • edited December 2011
    Cake. I would Just try to meet all the vendors you can. Seems like you have a good trip planned. The weather around here has been great so you picked the perfect time to come.
  • britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunatly i couldnt be there for the cake testing so i went with what my FI liked and  I sent a picture of the design so that is done. How ever i was looking for a good cookie place in Houston because i wanted to do a cookie buffet instead of a candy buffet!
  • edited December 2011
    I was just thinkin' about you!

I hope you have a great trip. Next week FI will be in TX (Austin then Dallas) for business. If I could have taken the time off, I would have gone out to TX too. Oh well...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ssarangissarangi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For cookies, I would check out TollHouse cookies in the Galleria mall.  They are located downstairs in the foodcourt. Good luck with everything, sounds like you have a busy few days coming up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards