South Asian Weddings

B&M Tuesday!!!

Ladies!!!! I have definitely been out of the loop! How is everyone? I see we have new brides on the board. woo hoo!  Let's keep the board active and alive again! 

B&M Tuesday. Anything to complain about? WR/NWR? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: B&M Tuesday!!!

• SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No complaints!

Your engagement is back on? Congrats, Steph.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I agree, let's definitely get this board active again!! I've been out of the loop too trying to get stuff done! The knot checklist says that I have 115 days to go and 115 things to do - eek! My compliant is about invitations. I used indianweddingcard.com because they have really pretty invitations and excellent customer service. They have been so responsive and quick whenever I email them with questions. But half the invitations we received had some sort of marks or defects to them. :( They are sending us replacements in the next few days so I'm hoping the new ones don't have any marks or dents in them. I hope I'm not being too picky, am I?
  • edited December 2011
    Priya, it will all come together!  You seem so organized, I'm sure it will be great!  And you're not being too picky!  They should all be beautiful!  I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

I have no complaints today!  The plans for India are coming together.  Work is going well (knock on wood).  I'm happy that the board is picking up! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi. :) I'm new, as you probably noticed. Nothing to complain about, just wanted to greet you ladies.  :)
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_bm-tuesday-25?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:3f94ba53-9b0f-4c92-85bb-0978cb166337Post:796eb795-bc03-464b-83a4-7140ef040cee">Re: B&M Tuesday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No complaints! Your engagement is back on? Congrats, Steph.
    Posted by SonaliPop[/QUOTE]

<div>It is. And I must say, things are 100 X's better.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Steph -- Great news all around!

Priya -- NO!  You paid for wedding invitations.  They should send you 100% usable, clean invitations!  Everything wedding-related costs so much, it better be exactly what you want.

Complaints: Christmas.  It overwhelms me trying to meet everyone's expectations :(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! FI thinks I'm being too much of a perfectionist and I really don't think I am. I would really hate to send invitations out with marks on the cards. Good news is that the company is sending me replacements free of charge. I just really hope the replacements dont have marks on them either! Can't wait to send these invitations out! Temurlang I hear ya! We have an excuse this year though bc we're paying for our wedding ourselves so everyone shouldn't be expecting too much! Ryansbelove, welcome to the board!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcome!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards