South Asian Weddings
Options

Wedding Photographer

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Sorry I have been out of touch lately so busy with school and trying to plan a wedding which is not going too well.. 6 months left and no wedding dress yet ugh... anyways

ok so I live in Houston but my wedding will be in Los Angeles :) I am looking for a good photographer, but with really good prices and that has experience shooting South Asain weddings

Any suggestions ladies?

Thank you
xoxo

Re: Wedding Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ****ANDRENA PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!! Dina Douglas is AWESOME!!!!! She's based in SoCal!  (Non-Desi Photographer)*****

GLOBAL PHOTOGRAPHY is also good. Yogi Patel does some really good work as well.

AARONEYE PHOTOGRAPHY is faaabbuulous! Although he's based in San Diego, I'm sure he's willing to make the trip! (Non-Desi Photographer)

AA CREATION would be another suggestion. They're based in Northern Cali but again, I'm sure they'll be able to accomodate you. :) (Desi Photographer)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any idea about Los Angeles/SoCal, but I'm getting married in Houston.

If you have any photo, video, DJ, hair/makeup recommendations in Houston, that would be cool.

Thanks in advance!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ZainabAZainabA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you True leo

Aquarian Dragon
     HAK is amazing for Photography!
    A&A video productions are absolutely hands down the best videographers
    you can find both above listed on facebook or you can look on their websites

Fashion Face is amazing for hair & make-up (www.facefashionface.com)

DJ i have no clue sorry
    hope this helps

If anyone else knows more photographers and videographers for Los Angeles pls let me know

• Options
    reshma82reshma82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not to solicit but maharaniweddings website seems to based out in cali and alot of hte ppl on there are from socal.. they may have some good people
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got a great Indian photog from AZ that's willing to travel --

check out www.nickoza.com

:-)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are soooo lucky to be in Cali because there are TONS of great photographers there. I remember during my search that almost every one I loved was from Cali.

I second Andrena Photography by Dina Douglass, amazing photos, very magazine styled, brides always look flawless, super colorful. Just stunning in my opinion.

Try this website--- /> http://www.wpja.com/wedding-photojournalism/united-states/california/southern-wedding-photographers.html

Duke photography seemed pretty good too

If I was rich, Joy Marie and McLellan Style but they are in the southeast
  • Options
    ZainabAZainabA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!
    I am definitely checking out these photographers!
    I love adrena's work I contacted her, but she has not gotten back to me :/

I love Cali !!!! i just wish i was there now so i could plan everything its hard being far away and trying to plan...
  • Options
    bridetobeeebridetobeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zainaba,

Andrena is super busy so call her and email her, she is will def get back to you. You can pm me and I can give you some info because I contacted her awhile back for my wedding. But, Andrena is expensive so it isn't the most budget friendly option.  If you want a more budget friendly option, I looked into Midnight Chai whose prices are more reasonable, and I think he is from Texas so maybe you can drop by if he is in your area
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards