South Asian Weddings

Diary of a White Indian Housewife

I think that this woman's blog and articles are interesting. She married her Indian boyfriend and moved to India to be with him, and she catalogs her thoughts on all of the experiences she has encountered. I think it's a great blog to check out whether or not you are an Indian bride.

http://www.whiteindianhousewife.com/

Happy reading!!!

Re: Diary of a White Indian Housewife

• edited December 2011
    I really love her blog.
  • edited December 2011
    Very interesting... I will definitely be following her blog... but... LOL... I am not showing this to my fiance... He would probably say, "See we can move to India"... (I'm white from Texas... He's from Hyderabad)...  Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit The Knot! Visit BlackandWhite.weddings.com

imageimage

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  This blog is definitely worth following!  I'm brown from the Caribbean, lived most of my life in the US, and my DH is from Vijaywada (South India)... :P

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!  That's a great blog!  I'm white, from Pennsylvania, and FI and I live (and plan to stay) in PA, but FI is from Goa and most of his extended family is still there.  I particularly liked her post about Indian bathrooms...being American and only ever having seen American and European bathrooms before, I'd have to say the showers in Indian bathrooms were one of the biggest shocks I had when I visited India with FI...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards