South Asian Weddings
Options

henna in detroit?

i'm looking for a henna artist in the detroit metro area.  i don't want anything too involved, just a small fairly open design on one foot and my ankle (for my october wedding).  there won't be a henna/mehndi ceremony or anything - at least nothing formal.  can anyone recommend a henna artist that can do this type of work? ideally it would be somewhere near west bloomfield and moderately priced available this fall. thanks!

Re: henna in detroit?

• Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards, my fellow Detroit bride.

I'd check Miindia.com. I know a great mehndi artist - you'll find her on facebook. - Imaginez Salon. This woman is amazing. She has done a lot of mehndi for our friends, my hair, and always has competitive prices. Everything she does is beautiful.
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards, my fellow Detroit bride.

I'd check Miindia.com. I know a great mehndi artist - you'll find her on facebook. - Imaginez Salon. This woman is amazing. She has done a lot of mehndi for our friends, my hair, and always has competitive prices. Everything she does is beautiful.
  • Options
    12kWedding12kWedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Henna Craze - I believe she's based in Ypsilanti but travels. A lot of my friends have used her and she's pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards