South Asian Weddings

AW Friday

We haven't done this in a while - do you ladies have anything to share? Invites that are done? Pictures that came back? Personal achievements? Exciting Plans? Something to make us all jealous and oohhh and ahhh?
ExerciseMilestone

Re: AW Friday

• temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It's been a remarkably busy week.  We're moving tomorrow so there's a lot of rushing and chaos at the moment.  I also got a job offer for what I hope may turn out to be a really good job for me.  They want me to start on the 25th, so next week will be a bit intense.

But I am really looking forward to these changes.  Especially the new apartment.  It will be great to not live in a closet-sized space.
  • edited December 2011
    Been at my mom's for 8 days now. I managed to find all the clothes, and the bathroom stuff! The rest of it in is a haphazard pile still while I figure out what needs to live where now. But! I am getting there!

Also... a picture of my munchkins. They're getting so big and I don't know how to stop 'em! Kidlet broke his glasses the day we moved and we never could find them; these pictures are from yesterday and his new glasses came in today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @Tem - Good luck with the move! And Congratulations on the job! Lots of excitement on your end :)

@Beloved - Your babies are so cute! They are growing up so fast, it's scary! Now I understand why my dad would always tease me and tell me to stop growing :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Beloved - Your kiddos are too adorable :-) 

@ Tem - Congrats on your job!!

@ Raangoli - not sure if it's a jealous thing, but I managed despite being so busy at work going to the gym 2x for personal training and 3x for cardio and weights... I keep looking at my arms, they are so buff!  Now to work on the tummy... it's like peeling layer by layer like an onion or something LOL

Last week I went to the Shaan Se concert and shook Shaan's hand ;-)  Awaiting the next Bollywood singer out here in the desert!!

This weekend planning to go to a couple get-togethers, the normal chores, and probably some more running around getting errands done... and maybe washing the car... it hasn't been washed in... <thinking /> hmmmm... 9 months?  Wow... but it looks kind of clean... sortof :-D

Be Happy, Healthy, and ALWAYS Smiling!!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    @KP - good job on the workouts and seeing results! That is always motivating! Keep up the great work!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards