South Asian Weddings

Confessions Thursday

Since I won't be around anymore does anyone else want to put up the daily poll? I'll be gone until July at least.

I confess I can't wait until Saturday. Henna party tonight kicks everything off and driving to the airport after the ceremony (Sunday) we have at FIL's ends it.

Thank you for all the support!

Re: Confessions Thursday

• edited December 2011
    good luck, dfw! i'd offer to do it but I'll be gone starting sunday as well! 
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats DFW! Have a fantastic time tonight and enjoy every moment on Saturday! Can't wait to hear all about it once you're back!

@Neetu - Congrats to you, too! Have a fabulous time and make sure you come back to update as well!

We love pictures :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both of you come back to check in on us and give us some of your advice as you'll both be married women :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to both of you!

I'll be gone Sunday - Wednesday this coming week (family reunion), but after that I'm here just about every day; I can post the daily questions. Just let me make sure I have the order right:

Plans For The Week Monday
    B&M Tuesday
    OL Wednesday
    Confessions Thursday
    AW Friday

Right?

My confessions:

I really don't want to go to my family reunion this week. At least, not without R. He's my family too and it doesn't feel right going without him, but I'm obligated to go. Tickets purchased, hotel reserved, I'm stuck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am tired of my job. I am tired of being here. I want to really move to England and start my life but we have a lot to figure out between us...we're going through some stuff and need to get it sorted before we can get back to thinking about anything else - like permanent moves!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and good luck to both of you! You must be so excited for all the festivities to start. Definitely come back and let us know how everything went! Would love to see pictures too!
  • britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and i hope everything goes smoothly:)
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Neetu and DFW -- Yay!  So exciting!  It will be great and make sure to come back with lots of pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards