South Asian Weddings
Options

Plans for the week??

I have 2nd set of e-pics this Friday and my Bachellorette party this weekend. I will be spending all week preparing for that!! I can't wait!

Re: Plans for the week??

• Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY DFW!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @DFW - So exciting! Where will you have your second engagement pics taken? Can I ask why you are having them done again? Were you not happy with the first ones?

This week is just like any another week. Filled with meetings and annoyances. The plan is to get back to the gym routine and eat better.

We have dinner plans with friends on Saturday night, so that is something to look forward to at least!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_plans-week-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:86476ed2-cc4b-43da-ade4-93f58df283bcPost:348e343a-7ff2-4701-a2a4-0d135beaa8bc">Re: Plans for the week??</a>:
    [QUOTE]@DFW - So exciting! <strong>Where will you have your second engagement pics taken? Can I ask why you are having them done again? Were you not happy with the first ones?</strong> This week is just like any another week. Filled with meetings and annoyances. The plan is to get back to the gym routine and eat better. We have dinner plans with friends on Saturday night, so that is something to look forward to at least!
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

Congrats! You're 4 months married today!

We are having another set because it was suppose to be a bridal session, but I didn't want a bridal session. I asked her to take it off and she reduced the price and changed it to an e-pic session anyways. We thought it would be fun to do two.
    We are taking them at the Water Gardens, some place she recommended and wants. Then if we get time we want to take basketball pictures. We will see what happens. So much to do!
    I did like the first ones, but most of those were for India and kind of Formal. I hope these are a lot more laid back and our personality.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! It hardly feels like 4 months have gone by, but I guess the ticker doesn't lie :)

I forgot about the southern tradition of bridal portraits. That will be fun to have have the second shoot that is a little more relaxed and more "you". It sounds like a lot of fun, you'll have to share some pictures once you get them back!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DFW: Enjoy your eshoot # 2 and your bachelorette party.  Ahh brings back memories of my own bachelorette....................sooo much fun!

Raangoli: boo to meetings and annoyances...is that for work?

As for me...just work related blah.  I need to also work out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DFW: sounds like fun!

Raangoli - 4 months already! Congrats:)

My plans (outside of the usuals) are:

* couples counseling homework. We're making some progress, and things already seem a lot better than they were even a month ago.

* belly henna. My artist friend flaked on me, but R promised to help me apply it this week; I have a design I want, but I can't see well enough to apply it myself. Probably gonna do it tomorrow or Wednesday, as I'm doing a new-to-me application technique and I want to do a test run tonight.

* getting the birth kit supplies packed and baby stuff all set up in case she decides to get here early. My midwife says her head is engaged, so she's in the right position and now it's just a matter of labor starting. No clear indication of that yet, but it could be any time in the next few weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Raangoli!

Beloved.... hopefully you'll be able to share a henna pic when you're done.

A busy week for me...

Tuesday - Work, leave early (I hope), go to post office (to weigh an invite and buy some postage), go to bank, go buy labels and gold pens, address a few invitations, and work on our wedding website.

Wednesday - Work, class at gym, address invitations, and work on website.

Thursday - Work, addresses, website, and pack for AZ.

Friday - Work, leave a touch early, go to airport..... go to Tucson.

Saturday - Drive to Tempe, have lunch, shop, who knows what else. Maybe get my nose pierced.... FI would totally flip out! Haha!

Sunday - Probably eat breakfast with my mom and sister, hang out with my mom, fly back to CA.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards