South Asian Weddings
Options

*BellsnRings*

Hey Meg
Congrats with the company!
Put your details (contact and website) in your signature...hopefully that will help with your promting!!
B

Re: *BellsnRings*

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Meg!! All the best :):)  Hope everything works out!  You can bounce ideas off us if you ever need help!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_bellsnrings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:87e60c21-cb60-428e-bf1f-2954a86cf4f8Post:a27c7698-1498-4476-b738-10038f3f737b">*BellsnRings*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Meg Congrats with the company! Put your details (contact and website) in your signature...hopefully that will help with your promting!! B
    Posted by MrsBM[/QUOTE]
    Not to be a party pooper, but I know that The Knot frowns on soliciting on the boards. So I would advise against doing this.

I am really excited and happy to hear that you started your business, Meg! I bet it is exciting to plan a wedding and not have to deal with all the other (family) stressors that come along with it!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_bellsnrings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:87e60c21-cb60-428e-bf1f-2954a86cf4f8Post:69b96f25-2420-464f-9b54-9579038510fd">Re: *BellsnRings*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to *BellsnRings* : Not to be a party pooper, but I know that The Knot frowns on soliciting on the boards. Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

Oops !! I didnt know that...
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just re-read the rules and regs being a moderator for another section of the site, and this part stands out --

-No posts about your business
    -If a member asks for a business recommendation, you cannot respond with yours
    -In your signature, you cannot mention your business whatsoever, or link to it.

Sorry Bells :( I know you mean well, and would love to help you out... 

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards