Washington-Seattle

Affordable Seattle Venue locations...HELP!

Does anyone have any suggestions on venues in the Seattle-area where we can get away with 10-12k for a venue, food, bar, fees, etc? Or, if you have suggestions on reasonable caterers, event vendors (for tables, chairs, china, linens, etc) that we could bring into a blank space that's great too.  My fiance and I are just shocked at the price for some of these places!! Thanks so much!

p.s. we are having a December wedding, so we absolutely have to have an indoor ceremony/reception!

Re: Affordable Seattle Venue locations...HELP!

• How many guests are you planning on inviting?

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are planning on inviting 150-200 guests.
  • Sorry all the places I researched were for less than 150.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks so much for looking anyways. I appreciate your help!!
  • I'm having my wedding at the Pan Pacific hotel in Seattle. The venue fee I was able to have waived and my food and drink minimum is only $3k - but this is a Friday evening and a small wedding. You can definitely check them out, I've heard nothing but amazing things about them.

The MVSkansonia in Seattle may be another good option. I couldn't use them because my wedding is so small. December pricing isn't available on their site, but you can contact them.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recently booked my reception with the Sole Repair Shop in Capitol Hill - it is too small for your wedding but they just opened another event space downtown call 1927 Events.  I think it has a 300 capacity, with very similar prices to Sole Repair, which are very reasonable.  If you have everything done by them it is definitely affordable.  I'm planning a 100 person reception for about $6000.  Contact Grace with Sole Repair.  1927 events is really new, and their website still isn't functional.  So far, she has been awesome with me on the planning.  

Hope you find something!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing the Lake Union Crew ($2000 total for an entire Saturday 8am-10pm). We are also using Seasoned in Seattle, full menu with passed food trays for cocktail hour, and a full (but no spirits) bar...100 people for near $5000. So $7000 total for venue and food :) Since you're having a little more people, you could still feasibly fit in your 10-20k budget :-) Although....the only issue is Lake Union Crew is a tad small for 150-200 people. But I would still recommend Seasoned In Seatle if you need a caterer...best pricing and amazing food :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards