Washington-Seattle

After the wedding...

I know I haven't posted on here much - I'm a lurker, but I am feeling so bummed out since the wedding is over.  I almost don't know what to do with myself.  Most of my friends are out of the area, and so I feel lonely while hubby is at work.  Sigh...  what did you guys do to stay cheerful??

Re: After the wedding...

• carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking around to see what big trip we might want to take next.  I think it's important to have something to look forward to.  Otherwise, I worked on getting the pieces from my registry that I wanted and setting up our new stuff at home.  Next I need to work on putting together photo albums for our parents with our wedding pics (and probably one for us), and printing and framing some photos for us, as well.

Otherwise, I actually wasn't nearly as let-down afterwards as I thought I might be.  We're big football fans, so we follow that on weekends, and during the week work is super busy, so I don't have a lot of downtime to fill.
  • edited December 2011
    DW's still having trouble finding a job. She's been doing a lot of crafting. We have jars and jars of newly canned pickled things. And quince paste. And started going to a knitting circle once in a while, which gets her to see people face to face. It's adorable but she is going stir crazy and is hating the world.

For the moment, having less stuff to do at home is nice! We have halloween and then the holidays coming up, so we'll see how we feel again then.

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a half marathon to train for, so that kept me busy. I work on the house and spend more time with my friends.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    scarpbook stuff from your honeymoon or wedding!!! I dont know when ill find time for that with work and the holidays coming up :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards