Gay Weddings
Options

Introduction and a Question

Hi all!  My name is Mandy and I am marrying the love of my life, Brook, on December 4, 2010!  I can't wait!  We have having a very formal, black-tie requested Old Hollywood theme wedding.  We are both obsessed with by-gone eras, especially the glamour of classic Hollywood.I am also a wedding planner in the San Jose area and am having a blast finally being able to plan my own wedding!However, I do have a question.  My fiance is very butch.  She is taking on the tradtional roles of a groom (male).  However, we are struggling with what to call her and her attendants.  Bride just doesn't sound right nor does Groom.  We also both dispise the terms Gride and Broom.  Who came up with those?  How awful!  (No offense to anyone who likes those.)  Also, how do we distinguished which attendants are on her side and which are on mine as far as their titles?  Thanks! The Future Mrs. Medeiroswww.thetestoftimeweddings.blogspot.com

Re: Introduction and a Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    me and my dream man are getting married july 10, 2010 I have girls for my attendants so of course i am the bride and he is the groom  if you want to look at it that way. we are using the tradtional titlies but I say what ever works and you guys are comfortable with go for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards