Gay Weddings

*greenliz*

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.  I am sick and it seems to have totally wiped me out.  Anyway...we are getting married in Boston but we are having reception in Central PA at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg West in Mechanicsburg.  The women there seemed taken a back at first but since then, they have been amazing.  We have only had one problem and that was with a particular DJ.  He came highly recommended so we emailed him and explained our "situation".  He responded that he would be in touch, and here we are six months later, still awaiting his response!  But it's ok because we found a great DJ anyway.  Everyone else has been very excepting.How are you making out with your plans?

Re: *greenliz*

• edited December 2011
    I am sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you're starting to feel better soon.  We will probably be getting married in MA as well unless NY passes legislation allowing us to do it there. Our reception will be somewhere near State college or Altoona. We haven't really done much yet. Still looking at reception places online and trying to make a list of places we would like to go see etc. I am hoping not run into any problems but I grew up there and I know how some of the people are so I am just a little nervous. When is your date? Thanks for the help!
  • edited December 2011
    We are actually getting married on Valentine's Day.  I know, some people think it's tacky but it is my parents wedding anniversary and I am a sentimental girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards