Gay Weddings
Options

**kcullen37**

Well?! How was it?! Stories and pics, plz.
Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: **kcullen37**

• Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Sorry I just saw this, we were honeymooning the past two weeks first in the Dominican Republic and second a little staycation in NJ.

The day was wonderful, but went by entirely too quickly. J looked so incredibly gorgeous, I'm a lucky lady. We got rained on a little during the ceremony outside and it was overcast so the cocktail hour was inside, but like my mom said, just enough rain for good luck. Everyone had an incredible time.

Our photographer disappeared before he was supposed to leave, so the only shots of us in the car were taken by a friend who thankfully has a really nice camera and loves taking photos (she took almost 400 photos of the night!) So I'm still dealing with the studio and figuring out wtf happened there. Oh and the fire alarm went off in the middle of the reception lol. The DBs in the room upstairs were using a smoke machine and it set off the alarm, the fire dept had to come and give the ok before out lights could be turned down again. The venue extended our reception for a half hour to make up for it. Never a dull moment.

Here's some photos:

J's bridal party:

My bridal party:

Ring bearer:

Married:

First Dance:

Little smooch at our sweetheart table:

Cake cutting (stupid florist was supposed to put purple orchids on the cake, not blue, whatever):

Us at the end of the night in the surprise Rolls Royce getaway car that J didn't know about:

Photobucket
  • Options
    sustotsustot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You both looked gorgeous and congrats!  And you mother is correct, it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day...so your off to a great start. 
  • Options
    nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You look so great together. I love your pictures and you both look so happy. Congrats and have a great life together.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    {SQUEAL!} It sounds like you had just enough shenanigans to ensure a long and lucky life together! Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    daisywithakdaisywithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay!  Congratulations!  Your pictures are beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards