Gay Weddings

Shots from our engagement shoot!

Just wanted to share these great shots taken by Nikita Gross Photography in Cincinnati for our engagement session. Nikita is a gifted artist and a very cool person. We had so much fun with her! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an affirming photographer anywhere close to Cincinnati.
ETA: She'll also do destination weddings or travel, so I guess I should say I recommend her even if you're not close to Cincinnati!

Re: Shots from our engagement shoot!

• LOVE the pics! You too are adorable together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! We had an absolute blast doing it. I think I did more public kissing during the shoot than I have in my entire life combined! Mostly because I'm not big on PDA, not because of the haters, but there was something liberating and fun about it! I highly recommend an engagement shoot.
  • You guys are so cute and the pics turned out awesome! Congrats!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_shots-from-our-engagement-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:44Discussion:724ee25a-24fd-4394-9b90-d2365c7b065aPost:9e165efc-696c-4334-acf7-3714f31f00b0">Re: Shots from our engagement shoot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! We had an absolute blast doing it. I think I did more public kissing during the shoot than I have in my entire life combined! Mostly because I'm not big on PDA, not because of the haters, but there was something liberating and fun about it! I highly recommend an engagement shoot.
    Posted by sggeiger[/QUOTE]

Haha awww, that makes sense! We had ours in the winter, I have a few pictures posted on my page :) We had our dogs included,that was...interesting haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_shots-from-our-engagement-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:44Discussion:724ee25a-24fd-4394-9b90-d2365c7b065aPost:05d550b9-50a2-4848-b738-a9c4307845fd">Re: Shots from our engagement shoot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shots from our engagement shoot! : Haha awww, that makes sense! We had ours in the winter, I have a few pictures posted on my page :) We had our dogs included,that was...interesting haha
    Posted by YBnormal85[/QUOTE]

<div>We thought about including our dog but decided in the end that it might be TOO interesting. LOL</div>
  • Well after i said no to allowing them at the wedding I really couldnt say no to my partner again...lol And at least the dogs didnt bite anyone :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards