Gay Weddings
Options

Reality TV Series Casting Same Sex Couples Planning their Wedding

Are you and your same-sex partner about to start planning your wedding? NYC Production Company looking for same-sex couples in the New York metro area interested in sharing their story for a new reality television show. If interested, please send a picture of you and your partner, as well as a brief history of how you met, the engagement story...to rebelroadcasting@gmail.com.

Re: Reality TV Series Casting Same Sex Couples Planning their Wedding

• Options
    Hi! My name is Benjamin (22) and I'm curious about what your looking for your show. I am planning my up coming wedding (June 14, 2014) while my fiancé Sebastian (38) is deployed with the Army over seas for 12 months. I'm doing all of this while trying to keep everything together, take care of our family (our 2 dogs and our cat), trying to find a new home for us, have some what of a social life, trying to adjust to the love of my life not being here, planing our wedding, and try to get a huge promotion at work. We lead a crazy life, all my friends say I should have cameras following me. If this sounds some what of what your looking for and have any questions just let me know! Thanks! Benjamin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards