Gay Weddings

Nj beach wedding venues

My fiancee and I are looking for a gay friendly venue for a beach wedding in New Jersey. Anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Nj beach wedding venues

• K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found all the venues I went to in my early stages of planning were welcoming with the exception of two that kind of gave us the cold shoulder (Mayfair Farms in West Orange and Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park - neither down the shore). I think for the most part NJ is very gay friendly. It all depends on how big your reception will be, how big your budget it etc. If you're doing something small there's lots of lovely B&Bs in Asbury that will do weddings, or if you're going for the big full blown NJ wedding there's tons of places like The Channel Club at Monmouth Beach, Oyster Point in Red Bank, Versailles Ballroom at the Ramada in Toms River, The Spring Lake Manor, Crystal Point in Pt. Pleasant etc. Call and make some appointments at places that fit your budget/style and go see them, most places will be more than happy to have you there. You can always tell them when you're making appointments that it's for a Civil Union, most people will know off the bat what that means and you can get a sense if they're welcoming or not over the phone.

Good luck!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards