Washington-Seattle
Options

Whats every else doing this weekend

I have been sooo busy this weekend with wedding stuff. I feel like a bad knottie I havent posted in a long time. SO here iare some updates

I slaved at these stupid favors. Yahtzee games

I re-made my hair facinator. One for me and one for  my daughters flower girl dress

and went to a few different bulk food places for candy. here is a pic of a few types

and this was all today!!

SO what are you doing? There is still one more day left :)

Re: Whats every else doing this weekend

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you did tons! I'm trying to finish painting my monogram letters and cardbox so i can decorate them.

loving the favors and the flower clip!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to do my cardbox hmph..............

I want to see pics sarack :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

the only WR thing I've done/plan to do is started numbering the back of my RSVPs.

this weekend has been all about house work. I started painting our bedroom yesterday. Fi and my dad are building a shed on the side of our house, and spent all day today doing that, and will spend all day tomorrow. while the guys were working, my stepmom and i edged the entire front and back yard, and pulled all the weeds. worked our butts off. :)

i'm not going to lie... it's kinda nice not doing WR stuff 24/7.

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i feel you jamers. I cant wait for this to be over......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i second that!!! i can't wait to be done!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Koolkay83Koolkay83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still in the process of doing my fan programs...I hate it when I run out of ink. Got the boys measured for wedding tux, and also sending out emails to remind the wedding guest about the limit that already been reached for the venue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have been successful at procrastinating doing anything wedding related.  bought my dress last weekend, so that was biggie. Ive been THINKING aboug my invitations nonstop for the last month now and pricing paper and whatnot.

I had my first outrigger canoe race this weekend in Vancouver, Canada and have been doing a lot of training for that so hurray for getting in shape but yeah, no wedding stuff.

Going on a planning trip to HI in two weeks!!! so lining up all my appointments (cake tasting/musician/party bus) now. 
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did some wedding stuff this weekend...but not as much as we'd like!  We found some old wedding pictures from our parents/grandparents/great grandparents and scanned/framed them to display at  the reception. 

We started putting the ribbon through our lanterns...to find out i didn't buy nearly enough ribbon. So we went to Joannes to get more ribbon, which they didn't have enough of. Then went to Michaels....which didn't have any of the ribbon at all.....so we ended up buying a ton more online.

We also started working on our seating charts....trying to figure out who to place at what tables is actually kind of entertaining!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards