Gay Weddings

Any NJ couples?

Hey guys!  Any Jersey girls out here on this board?  Was wondering if we could share some ideas on local vendors.  :D

Mari
Wedding Countdown Ticker wedding countdown Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Venue

Re: Any NJ couples?

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might also want to try your local board.  Unfortunately, the people here are quite spread out, so there is seldom a large number from any particular area.  However, my experience has been that same-sex couples are welcome everywhere on The Knot, not just here.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married next week at the Radisson in freehold, let me know if you have any questions.
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey, we had our wedding back in June at The Imperia in Somerset, NJ. I'd be happy to reccomend vendors for you. But listen to 2d's advice and post on the local NJ board too, they're very helpful over there. There's even a vendor review site on the sticky on the New Jersey board which is very helpful.

Photobucket
  • angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mari! Celadon and Celery events is great for same sex marriages and I photograph for them in many weddings and events. I also know a few officiants if you need. Congrats on your wedding'
  • Candy and I are just starting the process in Southern Jersey. Its exciting but overwhelming with all the areas to Jersey, especially since alot of things direct you to Philly. But hey happy to share anything we come across.
  • Yes, we are in central Nj, wedding in Nj next weekend, We have had greT success with everyone of our vendors. Good luck, happy planning. Give a shout if you need help or ideas. Congrats to you both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards