Gay Weddings

RESOLVED QUESTION

Thanks to all who responded. I appreciate it!

Re: RESOLVED QUESTION

• zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, you are over-reacting. Kicking somebody out of your wedding is a total bridezilla and friendship-ending move no matter how many different boards you post your question to.

Wedding photographers are used to wrangling people for photos. The man knows how to do his job. Let him.
  • edited December 2011
    Man... what is it with all the catty responses on these boards?
  • jazmarie718jazmarie718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ajford2005...Thank u for pointing that out.. When I tried to defend myself on here ...some women actually had the nerve to say that I didn't use proper etiquette .. smh.. from now on .. I will no longer bother since it appears that I will be attacked each and everytime I respond back to a post.. smh
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously.  I posted something a genuine question on one of the boards and was told that I shouldn't be spending as much as I am on my wedding since I have a special needs son implying that there is incest in my family.  Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?  People can be so hateful on the internet.
  • jazmarie718jazmarie718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OMG! That is horrible. I'm so sorry you had to read something so hateful! 

I'm sure this was a lesson well learned for the both of us and I will not be posting anything on here anymore but I will read posts from time to time but behind the scenes. 

It is very easy for someone to be an "internet thug" and hide behind a computer. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves by putting someone else down! 

I hope u have an awesome wedding! Good luck and God bless! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards