Gay Weddings
Options

Gay Friendly in the Carribean?

Hey all ... I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for gay-friendly places in the Carribean for a honeymoon.  Last thing I want is to go somewhere and feel uncomfortable or fear for my life.

Thanks!
Mari
Wedding Countdown Ticker wedding countdown Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Venue

Re: Gay Friendly in the Carribean?

• Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_gay-friendly-in-the-carribean?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:44Discussion:b86a9e33-bb56-4e83-8612-a013fac37a32Post:66fa6828-5a45-4ae4-8695-0963e15c82bb">Re: Gay Friendly in the Carribean?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would look in the Lonely Planet guide (often you can find these in libraries) for places you're interested in visiting. They have a pretty good assessment of where it is and isn't safe for gay couples to vacation.
    Posted by utterrandomness[/QUOTE]
    Thank you...my wedding is may 18th 2013 and I'am trying to plan my honeymoon now..just wondered if the carribean is safe..thanks for the link..
  • Options
    I also wondered about this. I would like a destination wedding and this will help a lot. Thanks for posting this. If I find some info I will update this post.
  • Options
    I am looking into the same thing. From my generalized research we're considering both St. Maarten and Curacao. They seem to be not only safe but very gay friendly. 

Love to hear where you're considering!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards