Gay Weddings

Just married

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I are married. We said our I do's" Sunday September 4th, 2011 at 6pm at a romantic beach ceremony with close friends and family. I have posted a few pics. I am loving the married life. Wishing everyone planning their wedding the best of luck. I know its hectic ,but its so worth it and its over so fast.

best wishes
Steph

Re: Just married

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    imageWhite Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations - beautiful photos!!

Photobucket
  • llucas45llucas45 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    congratulations!!! amazing pictures!  4 weeks until our Big day!
    Anniversary
  • sustotsustot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I loved the pix - they were beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone we had such an amazing time. To be honest I miss the whole planning of the wedding. It was a lot of stress ,but so worth it. thank you all for taking the time to look at our photos. Good luck in all your planning
  • nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the picutres.....Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ccongratulations!

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • shatima777shatima777 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_gay-weddings_just-married-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:44Discussion:d75ee2b8-9293-4b0f-b541-06393311068fPost:e0837a64-3416-40b0-8040-188e803f7674">Just married</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone!! Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I are married. We said our I do's" Sunday September 4th, 2011 at 6pm at a romantic beach ceremony with close friends and family. I have posted a few pics. I am loving the married life. Wishing everyone planning their wedding the best of luck. I know its hectic ,but its so worth it and its over so fast. best wishes Steph
    Posted by sbanton9411[/QUOTE]
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Va in the house ;-)
  • ClariceCookeClariceCooke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  My fiance and I are just 8 days away from our wedding day 11-11-11!  I cannot wait to be her wife!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards