Gay Weddings
Options

casual wedding?

is anyone having a casual wedding? what are you wearing?

Re: casual wedding?

• Options
    Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not us... we are having and outdoor wedding and reception and both wearing white dresses. We are so excited cant wait!! :)

Good luck with your wedding planning.
    Are you having a casual wedding??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    llucas45llucas45 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    i am wearing a wedding dress my FI is wearing linen pants and a dress shirt.  our wedding is outside so i would consider my wedding dress on the more casual than formal side. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sort of? We're wearing Highland formal (kilts, Prince Charlie jackets, etc,) for the ceremony, but are changing into khakis and Oxford shirts for the reception. This is probably not what you were looking for...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    daisywithakdaisywithak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours is in-between.  I'm wearing a tea-lenght ivory wedding dress (it's an afternoon wedding) and she's wearing nice pants, ivory shirt and a lapis vest (to match our bridesmaids' dresses).
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabi&Nita:  I'm so happy to find someone else with a wedding in which both people are wearing dresses.  My wife and I did the same for our wedding.  Our bridal salon consultant started out a bit confused (she'd clearly never dealt with a same-sex couple before).  However, once she realized what we were looking for, she rose to the challenge and found us two dresses and two veils that were different, but coordinating.
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ours is not at all causal, we're both wearing gowns which I'm told go nicely with each other, but aren't too similar (we won't see each other's dress until the ceremony). Our MOHs/bridesmaids are wearing floor length dresses and the best men, fathers, and ring bearer are wearing tuxedos (with straight ties). We're having a very traditional big wedding, just with two brides and no groom :)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards