Gay Weddings

Where are you going or did you go for your honeymoon?

We booked an Olivia vacation in October to Hawaii!  I'm excited about the trip but not the cost of it!

Re: Where are you going or did you go for your honeymoon?

• llucas45llucas45 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

we are going to chicago for our honeymoon but would like to take a cruise next year for our anniversary.

Anniversary
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also went to Hawaii (The Big Island and Maui). It was incredible, you're going to have a fabulous time.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Pretty sure we're going to Hawaii.  Probably Oahu and Maui. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • tlnb81tlnb81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we decided we are either going to Curacao which is a very gay friendly island or to the Bucuti Resort in Aruba which is also very gay friendly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are going to Cancun, Mexico to an all inclusive resort....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are leaving the day after our wedding to Washington DC. While we are there we are going to be married legally in a private ceremony, just the two of us. We are looking forward to spending the rest of the time seeing the sights, eating fabulous food, and just basically being tourists!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got back recently from our honeymoon in P unta Cana, Dominican Republic. We stay at the Majectic Colonial, were registered "honeymooners" and the staff was great, maybe a little confused at first, but service never lacked. I would recommend checking out the Majectic Elegance instead though, the Colonial was nice, but it's a little older and needs some updating in spots, the Elegance is newer. It's an all inclusive and the beach is private. We loved our stay there - but don't drink the water/use it to brush your teeth and I'd stay away from raw veggies/fruits... I'm still recovering and I only drank bottled water. :oP

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing cabo san lucas At the Bonita Rose resort. SO EXCITED!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards