Canada

looking to make friends!

i just celebrated my second year anniversary of dating my lovely boyfriend. (we're basically common-law where i live. (ottawa, ontario, canada). i'm looking to make some friends as young as i am (22), or older (wisdom, experience & knowledge) is great to discuss weddings and everything involved. most of my friends aren't at the same point in their life as i am so it makes it hard to discuss marriage and weddings and they just don't get as excited as i do. there is also so much i don't know!

:)

maggie

Re: looking to make friends!

• carmen29carmen29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have come to the right place for wedding talk and excitement!  Congrats on your engagement!  When are you getting married?  Another place you might look for wedding talk is the board for the month you are getting married.  The one I am on, June 2010, is busier than the Canada board for the most part.  Lots of chit chat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Maggie - you've def. come to the right place! These ladies are best kind.  I'm NEY but ready to chat about weddings any time!lol

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • mflowers929mflowers929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Maggie! I'm Melody, and I'm 22 too. I've been with my fiance for 4 1/2 years, and we've lived together for 3, so we're common-law too (though don't tell the government!). I live near Moncton, New Brunswick.
    December 2010 siggy challenge - Caketopper:
    cake crown Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Maggie! I'm actually not too far from you.

Although I'm not the most excited bride, I get through.

Are you going to the Bridal Show in Lansdowne next weekend?
    image Married and Junk.
  • SpookieCatSpookieCat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also in Ottawa!

I'm 25, been with my FI for 6 years now and totally willing to make new friends - all of mine are away doing their Masters :(

What are you planning for your wedding?  Let us know a little bit about yourself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards