Canada

Dress hoop

I've been looking around the GTA for a hoop for my dress and surprisingly, it is very hard to find them!  Called a couple of bridal stores and they don't carry them.I want to wear a hoop under my gown because it will make the skirt fuller, plus it will be easier to walk with it since my dress has like a million layers.  Does anybody knows where can I find one and how much this things usually cost?BTW, my dress was a present, so I can't really ask at the place where I bough it, since i didn't.... just  in case anybody was going to suggest that.. ;)Thanks!

Re: Dress hoop

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm... ebay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Try Sussman's on Queen West (downtown Toronto). They make a lot of bridal accessories - veils, fascinators, etc. plus are a fabric store so they may have them.
  • roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aurora Girl, How did you get that wedding ticker? lol.. i cant seem to figure it out
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Bliss Bridal Boutique in Whitby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Windsor Bridal on Orfus Rd. rents them out.  I think they are $50 or something like that.  That's where I got mine.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks all!  I will call this places and check.  Renting may be the simplest solution.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards