Canada
Options

Hitched!

Hey girls!Saturday was just the most amazing day ever!! Just about everything went perfectly and I was just so happy ALL day.My photographer's already posted pics! [url]http://www.jillpromoli.com[/url]I just wanted to say, especially to those with weddings coming up in the next month or two, all the best to you, and know that whatever stresses are thrown your way over the course of your planning, it will be SO worth it in the end!
Baby Birthday Ticker
Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w

Re: Hitched!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs. Ring Pop! I hope your day was all that you dreamed it would be. Your photos are beautiful.
  • Options
    prostarr19prostarr19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Options
    trishinkstrishinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    sillynutsillynut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked so beautiful. Love the photos & congrats to you!!! Glad it was a great day
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I'm glad that everything went well for you.  You look beautiful and you both look so so happy!
  • Options
    Witchys_WomanWitchys_Woman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ring_pop you looked stunning! And your groom looked amazing too! You both look so happy in your pictures. Congrats, enjoy the honeymoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Ring_Pop!  I'm glad everything went the way you had planned it.  Beautiful Pictures!  :D I see there's a comment by your photographer about some choreography?  Was it for your first dance?  I would love to do something like that, but just the though of slow dancing makes my FI sweat and shake... so choreographies are definitelly out of the question.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow, so beautiful. Congrats to you both. !!!!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aurora - yes, a very good friend of mine choreographed and taught us our first dance, at my request. It wasn't really a slow dance, but rather a more lively one to the song "Everything" by Michael Buble. The dance itself was a combination of rumba, cha-cha and meringue moves, which was manageable for us because we'd taken some salsa lessons in the past. I can't deny that we were really nervous, but it was a lot of fun in the end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, ring pop! I'm glad your day was amazing. Your pics are beautiful!
  • Options
    onetieronetier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saw your pics on Jill's site.. you guys looked amazing!!!  Everything looked so wonderful.  I can't wait to see more.I'm glad that all turned out well.Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You look very beautiful! It looks like you had a great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ring pop! Glad to hear that your day went perfectly! You looked beautiful and your pictures were also beautiful.  Have a great honeymoon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    linda_lou_loulinda_lou_lou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cogratulations ring_pop aka pop rocks! I wish you the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards