Canada

A tip!

Hey Ladies!I just wanted for you to learn from a situation that raised 5 days before my wedding this past July. Make sure that you are 100% sure about your vendors. I had to replace my photographer 5 days before my wedding because I  received my engagement photos and saw that only 1 of 150 shots actually looked nice. This is something I have noticed with many people I have talked to.Just some words of advice :)Good Luck! Trust me, once the planning is gone, you will wish for it back!

Re: A tip!

• edited December 2011
    Hi MontrealerToBe,I was just wondering which photographer it was that you didn't like? Booking a photographer for me is the hardest most overwhelming thing!  You have to trust them so much and go off gut!The refferals I've been given haven't worked out... I just didn't "love" their work.Any photographers you could let me know to stay clear from would be greatly appreciated!Thanks so much!
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jess&Jahanzeb - if you haven't already checked them out, may I recommend BMK Photography. They shot the wedding of two of my friends last year and I thought that they did a fantastic job.[url]http://www.bmkphotoblog.com[/url]Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the tip!!  I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards