Canada
Options

Favor question.....

I am planning on doing salt and pepper shakers as a favor to have a each place setting at the reception, I love salt and pepper shakers!  I started thinking that each household is not going to need two or more sets of identical shakers....what is a good way to distribute favors to families/couples/singles?? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favor question.....

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A couple of options..1. If you're having assigned seating, you can place the favours so that singles get one at their own seat, couples get one between their seats, and families get one (I guess, place it at the adults' seats and skip the kids, for example).2. Otherwise, you can estimate how many sets of favours you need and display them all together on a table somewhere. Most couples and families will only take 1, but you can get a few extra just in case.Also, if you're having separate kids' tables, you could get the kids their own special favours, something completely different! And then their parents can just get the one favour.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    sillynutsillynut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are putting favours on the guests table, 1 for the singles, and 1 for each couple.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards