Canada

Newfies

Any Newfie Brides to be out there? =)

Re: Newfies

• blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI, I am from Toronto and in Toronto so I couldn't help with venues but my entire family is from Newfoundland. (both paretn's sides) So, I just wanted to say hi! and best wishes planning your wedding.Smile
  • LarissaMaryLarissaMary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Ontario as well but my fiacnce grew up in Newfoundland. A bunch of his friends are still back there and are having to make a pretty long trip for the wedding.
  • gmcurtisgmcurtis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, me!!! I am from St. John's and my fiance is from Saskatchewan. Before we met, he lived in Victoria and I lived in St. John's. I came to Quebec to work for 7 months, and he was in Quebec doing a course (we're both in the military), we met, and moved here together.

Anyway, we'll be living in BC when we get married but are getting married in St. John's so it'll be a bit of extra work, but I have the support back home that'll really help me out in planning. 
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not...but I lived there for 5 years! LOL

I'm Nova Scotian...so hi *waves across the ocean*

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards