Canada
Options

Winnipeg, Manitoba

can any one recomend a photographer from Winnipeg that costs under $3000?

Thanks!

Re: Winnipeg, Manitoba

• Options
    bongebonge member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    My photographer is from plap, he travels to winnipeg & i have a full day package for less than $1500 & that includes a copy of all photos in high def w/ full copyright. If you want recommendations i can send you his name & also his website link. He is awesome.
    230 image Invited
    154 image Are ready to party
    56 image Missing out
    20 image Can't find the mailbox (tick tock)

RSVP Date: 6/1/2012
  • Options
    I'm from PlaP! My photog is expensive, but she's so worth it. But for 10 hours coverage and all images I'm only paying $1800. Lots of photographers only post their rates with all the extras, so you might be able to negotiate with some as well. For example, my package should have cost $2900, but it came with albums, engagement session, mini albums, etc. etc. and I didn't want any of that...

• Options
    bongebonge member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_winnipeg-manitoba?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:35121cbf-9d93-44f3-a6b9-8421c27b6745Post:8958b924-6784-43b7-b902-a1a28229326a">Re: Winnipeg, Manitoba</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm from PlaP! My photog is expensive, but she's so worth it. But for 10 hours coverage and all images I'm only paying $1800. Lots of photographers only post their rates with all the extras, so you might be able to negotiate with some as well. For example, my package should have cost $2900, but it came with albums, engagement session, mini albums, etc. etc. and I didn't want any of that...
    Posted by funandfreckles[/QUOTE]

Sounds like tine? If so she takes awesome pics but for the 2900$ package i got the same deal for 1365 which i could not pass up.
    230 image Invited
    154 image Are ready to party
    56 image Missing out
    20 image Can't find the mailbox (tick tock)

RSVP Date: 6/1/2012
  • Options
    No, not Tine. I'm not the biggest fan of her work, actually. It's definitely not my style.
  • Options
    I'm looking into getting videography from Michael J. Scott Productions and photography from Joseph Keith Photography, because if you get them together there's a combo discount! For 2012 weddings, it's $2000. I've messaged them to find out about the price for 2013 weddings, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully soon! They look promising!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards