Canada
Options

Nova Scotia Hair & Makeup Recommendation

Hi girls,

I'm planning my wedding in Bridgewater, NS from Calgary, and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for either hair or make-up or (preferably) someone who does both!  I probably won't be able to visit and check any of these places out, so I'm relying on YOU! 

I'd like to avoid paying someone to drive to Bridgewater from Halifax, and also avoid having a 70 year-old slap Mary Kay on me. 

Can you help? 

Thanks!

Re: Nova Scotia Hair & Makeup Recommendation

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

BF's sister got married in Bridgewater.  I'm not sure who she used but I'll check into it for you.  I know she looked amazing!! And she really had a good experience so I'll see who she used/where she went:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  That would be AWESOME!  :D
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I took so long to get back to you!! I talked to my FSIL and she said the place she got her hair done closed!  I was in Bridgewater this weekend tho and I grabbed some numbers for places around town.  I hope it helps!!

Nevaeh is in the mall it's # is 902-543-3180

Sunny Oasis is on King St 902-543-1064‎

Toppers is on Dufferin St (902) 543-4128

I hope those help...again I don't know what their like but they looked ok from the outside! Sorry I couldnt be more help

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, no problem!  It's sometimes difficult to do this stuff from far away so I really appreciate your info. 

Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards